New brand, new interface
We elevate the experience, where each element has been meticulously designed to provide you with quick and easy access
Have fun with this new feature. Choose players or teams and compare their statistics.
Pregame: the key to the game
Access the latest information on previous matchups between teams before the game starts.
Through artificial intelligence, get a detailed and comprehensive summary at the end of the game, providing you with key and highlighted information so you don’t miss any important details.
Precise search engine
New search engine that provides a seamless experience to find what you’re looking for. Ultra-precise results and saved recent searches.
Stellar profile, the beginning of your personal space
Create your profile, upload your photo, personalize it, and earn your first badge.
We want you to enjoy SWISH right away. If these questions have crossed your mind, answer them now!
To subscribe to SWISH, please follow these steps:
- Download the SWISH app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS).
- Open the app and create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Once you’re logged in, go to your profile within the app. It is located in the bottom navigation bar.
- In the profile, look for my subscription option.
- Review the subscription details, including the pricing and duration: weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Choose the subscription plan that best fits your needs and budget.
- Follow the prompts to complete the subscription process. You will need to provide payment information and confirm your subscription.
- Once the subscription is confirmed, you should have access to the full features and content of the SWISH ALL HOOPS app.
In Swish, you can access, for free with the FAN package to all the information about the competition with calendar and classifications, with live monitoring of the matches through the comparison of both teams. You can also follow both players and teams and receive notifications.
For fans who want to dig deeper into advanced statistics and data, we have subscription services that allow NBN23 to continue to improve the basketball community experience. The subscription package includes:
- All FAN package + Live games
- Advanced Game Statistics*
- Game Play by play ;
- Game Flow Charts & Leaders ranking ;
- Heatmap & Short Chart
This is our only source of income, since we offer all our services free of charge to federations.
*When competition uses advanced stats.
You can cancel your subscription yourself at any time. From the view of your profile in Swish, in the section my subscription, you only have to click on the button, ‘Cancel Gold Subscription’.
You can also do it by directly accessing the management of your subscriptions on Google Play or App Store.
System requirements to use SWISH for Iphone is – iOS 10.00 or superior, for Mac – MacOS 11.00 or superior , or for Mac with chip M1 of Apple or superior. For Android – version 5.00 or superior.
This information could be modified in future, you will be updated about system requirements through the app notification system.
If the app is responding slow or has other technical problems, our recommendation is to update application on its latest version on you IOS or Android device. If the problem still apears after updating, you can contact our customer service through app – “chat with us” or send an e-mail to email@example.com
If you have any questions or issues related to using SWISH, you can contact support service from 09:00 to 21:00 (including weekends). On SWISH app, when you click the profile you will see window “Chat with us”or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service will respond you immediately.
We are not recording any financial data from users, as the payments are made through user’s accounts on their Google or Apple devices.